FINAL RIDER INSTRUCTIONS:
This page includes information and details to help make your ride this weekend safe and enjoyable. Please read it carefully.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION. If you did not pre-register on Active.com, you can register On-Site on Saturday or Sunday at the expo (see below). You must complete a registration form, sign a waiver, and go directly to the On-Site Registration Line. Save time by downloading these forms and preparing them before you arrive. On-Site Registration will cost $130 for the Food, Wine & Colnago Raffle Package, and $90 for the Fun Ride (Goody bag Italian wine, Colnago Raffle and Festa della Pasta post-ride meal not included). Cash and credit are accepted.
PRE-REGISTRATION PACKET PICK-UP & EXPO. Each athlete must pick up their packet in-person on Saturday to sign their waiver; get their numbers, wrist band, cue sheets; and receive their goody bag and any pre-purchased merchandise. Expo opens at 10:00 AM.
Gran Fondo Italia Expo
Saturday September 27, 2014 10:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Sunday September 28, 2014 5:30 AM – 6:30 AM (Packet Pickup Only, No On-site Registration Available)
The packet pick-up process is:
- Fill out and sign a waiver form. You can download a waiver and prepare it in advance to save time.
- Look up your name (by last name) at registration tent, and note your rider number
- Go the appropriate package pick-up line (by rider number), where you will receive your technical envelope and goody bag.
- Go to the fi’zi:k tent to pick up your registrant gift
- If you pre-ordered merchandise, go to the pre-ordered merchandise table.
PACKET PICK UP ON SUNDAY. Please try to pick up your packet on Saturday! If you absolutely cannot, then you must come to the EXPO AREA on Sunday morning prior to going to the start area! Packet pick up on Sunday morning is from 5:30 – 6:30 AM only. Please come early, as we will start on time, with or without you. To keep things moving, we will not distribute merchandise on Sunday morning. If you pre-ordered merchandise, you can pick it up following the ride at the expo.
FRIENDS & FAMILY PICK-UP. Packets MAY be picked up for pre-registered friends and family IF you have the following: 1) their signed waiver AND 2) a photocopy of their driver’s license. If either of these 2 items is missing, then the packet may not be collected. NO EXCEPTIONS.
JERSEYS AND OTHER MERCHANDISE. If you pre-ordered a jersey or other merchandise when you registered, we have it reserved for you. After you have completed the registration process go to the Merchandise Booth with your ID to pick up any pre-ordered items. If the size you ordered doesn’t fit, we will TRY to exchange it for you, but we cannot guarantee that we will have available stock (we placed our orders based upon your orders). Go to the on-site jersey sales area to see if they have your preferred size available.
- If you are unable, or forget to pick up your jersey during the expo we will ship it COD to you. Please contact us through the website and we will get your jersey shipped to you as soon as possible.
- If you have pre-ordered merchandise and need to have someone else pick it up for you please provide them with a copy of your receipt and we will be glad to give it to them.
- In the event that some of the pre-ordered items are unavailable at the expo Gran Fondo Italia will ship you these items at our expense as soon as they are available. Unfortunately shipments going through customs are not always under our control so please be patient if you are missing some items.
- If you haven’t pre-ordered merchandise, we will have select items for sale on-site on a First Come – First Served basis.
Yes! We’d LOVE to have your friends and family members join us as a volunteer. Sign up form here
RIDING THE EVENT:
BIKE NUMBERS. All riders must display their bike number on the front of their handlebars. Do not place them behind your saddle, or on your seat post or around your head tube.